Letter of Standing Request
A Letter of Standing may be provided to another Regulatory body at the written request of the member for whom the Letter of Standing is the subject.
A fee of $50.00 shall be paid prior to the Letter of Standing being issued.
The purpose of a letter/certificate of standing shall be the following:
- Issued at the applicants request to provide information to other regulators in assessing an application for registration in order to meet its legislative requirement by identifying if an applicant is of good standing which means that the medical laboratory practitioner is in compliance with legislation.
- Includes continuing education compliance
- Includes practice hours compliance
- Includes statement of investigations/discipline
- Letter of standing will be forwarded directly to the jurisdiction in which the applicant is seeking registration. The applicant will be included on the email.
Login to member portal and select 'Letter of Standing Request', complete and submit payment.