Wheatland Bounty Professional Development
The purpose of this fund is to facilitate participation in professional development programs in medical laboratory technology. The funds are derived from the sale of the Wheatland Bounty Cookbook. A maximum of $1500 in funds may be awarded annually.
General Terms of Reference
- Only Courses/Programs that have been successfully completed will be considered for a Scholarship.
- Only Courses/Programs completed in the calendar year immediately preceding the December 31st deadline will be considered for a Scholarship.
- Applicants must be members of the SSMLT at the time of application.
- Applicants may only apply once per calendar year.
- The Application Form must be completed fully; additional supportive information must accompany the Application as requested and where appropriate.
- Applicants must be prepared to contribute some funding to their Course/Program.
- Applicants must report financial assistance received from other sources.
- Applicants will be advised of the decision of the Education, Marketing, and Development Committee approximately six to eight weeks following the deadline for submission.
- Approved scholarships will be paid upon submission of the appropriate documentation including financial receipts for registration fees/tuition, evidence of successful completion of the Course/Program, and a short article for publication describing the Course/Program.
Submission of Wheat Land Bounty Scholarship appplication will be accepted until December 31st of each year.
How to Apply
Complete the Scholarship Application Package Form below and return by email to email@example.com